- Finding Value in Corporate Turnarounds
Corporate turnarounds are among the most intriguing of investment opportunities...
- Evolution of an Investment – From
Idea to Portfolio Holding
We are continuously searching for opportunities to invest in companies that…
- What Is Activist Investing?
A Catalyst for Change
Activist investing is a unique form of value investing that targets those companies that have...
Note: Please click on any fund name to obtain more complete fund information, including performance. Performance data for the current month-end may be obtained by clicking here
- “How to Unlock That Stashed Foreign Cash” The New York Times, March 24, 2013
- “Harman International and Express Stocks Look Ready For Rebound, Says Activist Investor” Forbes, October 24, 2012
- “Strength in Numbers”
Value Investor Insight, April 30, 2012
- “What You Can Learn From Shareholder Letters” The AAII Journal, October 2010
- “Don't Overlook Shareholder Letters”
Investment News, August 30, 2010